Set Up Fee | Fully Managed
Peter Heron will market your property following our initial valuation visit, match your property to our registered tenant database, arrange accompanied viewings, find a suitable tenant for your property, run a full tenant referencing check with credit scoring, organise a detailed inventory and all the relevant necessary legal work including arranging Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements as well as carrying out regular property inspections taking photographs at every visit to create an in-depth inspection report. Collect and remit the monthly rent received, pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions. Within our fully managed service, our experienced lettings team will liaise with your tenants on a regular basis, ensuring your property is maintained to a suitable condition. Any repairs or faults with the property will be fully managed by our lettings team however will be under your own supervision and guidance.
This comprehensive service is the most popular amongst our landlords.
Fee: THE FIRST MONTHS RENT – THIS INCLUDES VAT AND YOUR FIRST MONTHS MANAGEMENT FEE!
Subject to a minimum fee of £400 (+ VAT)
Management Fee: 12% of the monthly rent (+VAT)
Subject to a minimum fee of £40 (+VAT)
Set Up Fee | Tenant Find / Let Only
Within this service we will market your property following our initial valuation visit, match your property to our registered tenant database, arrange accompanied viewings, find suitable tenant/s for your property and run a full tenant referencing check and all the relevant necessary legal work including arranging Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements and collecting the first month’s rent. We will then hand it over to you at this stage so you can collect the rent and manage the property in your own manner.
Fee: £400 (+VAT)
Rent Collection Fee | Tenant Find / Let Only
Within this package we will market your property following our initial valuation visit, match your property to our registered tenant database, arrange accompanied viewings, find a suitable tenant for your property, run a full tenant and referencing check, all the relevant necessary legal work including arranging Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements and collect and transfer the rent and deposit. We will then collect and remit the monthly rent received, pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions.
Collection Fee: £40 (+VAT)
Additional Services and Fees
The following Services are in addition to the above and form the subject of an additional charge.
- Preparation of an Inventory and Schedule of Condition on behalf of the Landlord by our in-house inventory team will depend on the size and style of the Premises. Estimates will be given upon request. The cost of the preparation of the Inventory is borne by the Landlord.
- Preparation of our standard Tenancy Agreement usually being for a fixed Term of twelve months or less is £200.00 excluding VAT for a new Tenancy.
- Checking and making any alterations requested by your solicitor to our standard Tenancy Agreement: £50 excluding VAT.
- Service of Notices to terminate a Tenancy when we are not managing the Premises will be subject to an administration fee of £100 excluding VAT.
- Visits during a void period/landlord requested additional visits using our caretaking service will be £30 excluding VAT for one visit each week during office hours.
- Instructing contractors during a void period or if we are not managing the Premises will incur an administration fee of £30 excluding VAT payable in advance together with the cost of the contractor. This Service is only offered provided we have written instructions from the Landlord and hold sufficient cleared funds to cover the cost of the work plus our fees.
- A supervisory commission of 10% of the total cost of any work is deducted from the contractor’s invoice.
- Supervise the partial or total refurbishment of the Premises for a fee of 10% of the total cost of the work but subject to a minimum fee of £250 excluding VAT.
- If the Landlord is not resident in the UK we will charge an administration fee of £25 excluding VAT each quarter for tax retention and completion of the documentation required by the Centre for Non Residents.
- The administration fee for membership of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (“TDS”) is £40 excluding VAT paid annually in advance.
- Preparation of TDS adjudication will be £60 excluding VAT.
- Preparation of an EPC will be £80 excluding VAT
- Costs for attending court on your behalf as a witness which will be charged at £50 excluding VAT per hour.
- Additional key cutting £10 per key.
All charges correct at time of print. 09/01/2019