Accompanied Viewer - Sunderland Area
Your Job Role would be:
• Ensure appointments are attended in a punctual manner whilst ensuring the
property is suitably presented for viewings
• Accompany the client to every room in line with Company guidelines.
• Feedback to sales and lettings staff comments from potential purchasers or
tenants and faults within the property.
• To promote and enhance the Company image.
• To ensure property is secure upon departure.
• To assist with canvassing when required.
• Must have their own mobile phone and car with a full clean driving license.
• £7.50 per hour plus mileage
Please email us with your CV and information [email protected]
Our success is based on one element: You!
If you are looking to make a difference in an amazing team and are interested in personal development, Peter Heron is the career choice for you. We are looking for individuals who are smart, ambitious, empathetic, and work well as part of a close team.
Peter Heron are Sunderland's leading Estate Agent and for decades, have enjoyed huge success in the City. We are proud of our achievements and have a wonderful family run team who have a proven commitment to Sales and Lettings with a reputation which is second to none. Join us on our exciting journey and continued success.
With an ever growing property portfolio of Sales and Lettings, we are committed to our growth which is why we are looking for experienced professionals to join our team.
Click here to send us your CV
We're always on the look out for skilled professionals to join our ever growing team. Our current positions are not limited to the posts advertised above and therefore if you are looking to develop your career in the property industry we would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date comprehensive CV to our Careers Department at [email protected].