Waiting in Hope?
19 Sep 2013
If your rental property is currently on the market awaiting a tenant, it may be tempting to assume that your agent is in full control of the situation, and that sooner or later a tenant will materialise. But don't be so sure! Sometimes an agent will take the same view and simply sit in hope, having apparently exhausted their own marketing options.
However, we believe in a much more proactive approach and would invite anyone who is currently "waiting in hope" to contact us for a free and confidential review meeting. Our aim during these meetings is not to criticise your chosen agent, but simply to help you consider some key facts about the progress of your let from day one and offer constructive advice where we feel there are things you could do to make a difference.
For example, we would review the following in context:
1. The advertising response to date
2. The feedback from prospective clients
3. The number of viewing of your property in relation to local averages
4. The drawing ability of existing marketing efforts
5. The presentation of your property in context
6. The availability of mother homes that compete with yours
7. Your plans for your property investment
8. How your property is positioned in the lettings market
Sometimes it pays to have another pair of eyes to take a constructive and enthusiastic look at your situation. Any advice we give would be free, without obligation, and offered with a smile.
Why not give us a call on 0191 510 3323 to arrange a meeting?