Aspen Court, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR3 2TJ £49,000 from Peter Heron Estate Agents
REPORT A REPAIR
Covid 19 - Procedures & Services Update - Please Read

PLATINUM TRUSTED AWARD WINNERS 2021
Feefo have given Platinum Trusted Service awards to businesses who have achieved Gold standard for three consecutive years.

Aspen Court, Doxford Park, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR3 2TJ

1 Bedroom Flat / Apartment

SSTC
  • Bedrooms

    1

  • Bedrooms

    1

  • Bedrooms

    1


VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE - BOOK YOURS NOW! An attractive ground floor retirement flat for over 55 years only with its own private rear patio garden, available for sale on a 70% shared ownership basis with the remaining 30% retained by Home Group. Internally the accommodation is accessed via its own private entrance and includes a hall, lounge, breakfasting kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. This pleasant development is ideally placed for local amenities, shops and transport links, including major road connections. Benefits of the property include double glazing, gas central heating to radiators, private patio garden and residents parking facilities. Available with no upper chain involved, viewing is highly recommended.


Aspen Court, Doxford Park, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR3 2TJ

1 Bedroom Flat / Apartment

SSTC
  • Bedrooms

    1

  • Bedrooms

    1

  • Bedrooms

    1

VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE - BOOK YOURS NOW! An attractive ground floor retirement flat for over 55 years only with its own private rear patio garden, available for sale on a 70% shared ownership basis with the remaining 30% retained by Home Group. Internally the accommodation is accessed via its own private entrance and includes a hall, lounge, breakfasting kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. This pleasant development is ideally placed for local amenities, shops and transport links, including major road connections. Benefits of the property include double glazing, gas central heating to radiators, private patio garden and residents parking facilities. Available with no upper chain involved, viewing is highly recommended.